Access your account, free of charge, worldwide at any time with a Self Reliance New York FCU ATM Card.
A share draft (checking) account is required in order to use your ATM card.
Features & Benefits
- Withdraw cash from your regular share savings or share draft accounts up to a daily limit
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make balance inquiries
- Part of the NYCE, PLUS and CO-OP Networks
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) authentication
- In addition to using ATM terminals for cash withdrawals, our ATM card may be used in stores for Point of Sale (POS) purchases
- Self Reliance New York FCU does not assess a transaction fee, however, an ATM Terminal* may
To report a lost or stolen card: During regular business hours call Self Reliance New York FCU at 212-473-7310, otherwise, call the Lost and Stolen Card Center at 1-866-546-8273.
If you are planning to travel abroad, please notify Self Reliance New York FCU of your travel plans, so that the secure fraud alert system does not interfere with your ATM card availability.
* CO-OP network terminals do not assess a transaction fee